Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 Baguette or any crusty bread
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise / Vegan Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients and make a sticking paste. Add Mayo to adjust the consistency.
- Cut the bread into the size you like with one side being the crust. Lay bread pieces flat on the lined baking tray and spread the mixture generously on one side.
- Bake for 10 minutes @ 375 °F and Broil until the top is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Serve hot! I enjoyed it with Alfredo Mushroom Pasta