Eggless Nutella Pancakes
Easy breakfast for the days you want a quick-fix that can lift up your spirits? Eggless Nutella pancakes are just the recipe you need in your life .
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ tsp Butter or Oil
- 5 tsp Nutella
- Warm the Nutella in the microwave or place the jar in hot water for 10 minutes. Place a parchment/butter paper on a tray and dollop 1- 2 Tbsp Nutella on it. Make discs by making a circular motion with a spoon. Freeze the tray of Nutella discs for 30 minutes in the freezer. It should be frozen solid and pop off the butter paper easily without breaking or melting. Nutella melts super fast so you have to work quickly. I took out one disc at a time from the freezer.
- In a medium bowl, add all the dry ingredients, followed by liquids and mix until a flowy and smooth batter is made.
- Add 1-2 tsp butter or oil on a pan on medium heat. Pour 2 tbsp of batter on the pan, place the Nutella disc on the batter, and cover with 1 or 2 tbsp of batter. Don't need to add a lot just cover it.
- Cook on medium heat until the bubbles appear on the top. Flip and cook for another few seconds and its done.
- Pour some maple syrup, whipping cream, and fresh fruit to make it completely out of the world!