Aloo ki Sabji
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ⅛ tsp Asafoetida/Hing
- 2 Dry Red Chillies
- 2 tbsp Dried Fenugreek Leaves/Kasuri Methi
- 2 Big Fat Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 3 Green Chillies
- ½ tsp Turmeric/Haldi Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chili/Lal Mirch Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander/Dhaniya Powder
- 4-5 Boiled Potato
- 1 tbsp Clarified Butter/Ghee (optional)
- Salt to Taste
- Puree Tomatoes, Ginger and Green Chillies together and keep aside.
- Heat oil and temper it with Cumin, Hing & dry red chilies. Add the Kasturi methi and cook for 30 Seconds.
- Pour in the tomato mixture and season with salt according to your taste. Cook for 5 Minutes
- Add all the spices and cook for another 2 Minutes.
- Add boiled potatoes and mix in the mixture. Pour some water to reach the desired consistency, cook for about 5 more Minutes.
- Mix in fresh coriander and you are done!