This is an essential chutney in my household. It goes so well with Chillas, samosas, stuffed paranthas etc. It is a perfect dipping sauce for the non-vegetarian grilled sides like kebab, grilled chicken. You can also enjoy this with Paneer tikka or just as a sauce with your veg pulao.Endless possibilities, I make this fresh every week or so… as it tastes best when fresh and keeps in fridge for 3-4 days.
- 1 cup Fresh Coriander(Packed) (packed)
- 250 g Green Chilies (peeled, cored, and chopped into roughly 3/4-inch cubes)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger
- 1 tbsp 3-4 Big Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Water
Imli Chutney Masala Ingredients
- ½ tsp Roasted Cumin powder plus extra for dustin the pan
- ½ tsp Amchur Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- Put all spices in a bowl to make the Hari chutney masala.
- Ina mixer jay, add Fresh Coriander, green chilies, garlic and ginger, tomatoes and the spices and blend with 2 tbsp of water.
- Chutney is ready! Store the chutney in an air-tight jar for 4 days in the fridge. Best tastes when fresh!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @lemon&limes on Instagram and hashtag it #lemon&limes.