Kaddu (Pumpkin) Ki Kaathi-meethi Sabji
Make this super easy and nutritious Pumpkin/Kaddu ki sabji if you like the sweet and spicy taste. This gets cooked in minutes and happens to be vegan!Bedmi poori with Sweet and Spicy Pumpkin Sabji combo is a crowd-pleaser!
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- ¼ tsp Hing / Asafoetida
- 4 Dry Red Chilies
- 1 tbsp Panch Phoron
- 3 cups Pumpkin
- Salt to Taste
- 3 tbsp Imli Ki Chutney (Recipe link below)
- Over medium heat, pour mustard oil and let it get hot. Add Hing, Red chilies, and cook for 30 seconds. Add Panch phoron and let it sizzle for
- Add Panch phoron and let it sizzle for 30 seconds. Panch phoron or “five spices.” It is a special five-spice blend commonly used in Uttar Pradesh & other Eastern states in India. This blend imparts a distinct flavor to the dishes, the following are the five seeds: Cumin, Brown Mustard, Fenugreek, Nigella, and Fennel. YOu can get it in any Indian Store pre-mixed 😊
- Add the roughly cubed pumpkin and mix. Add salt to taste and cover until the pumpkin is cooked thoroughly and is mushy!
- Add the Imli li Chutney and cook for another 2 minutes. Enjoy with protein-rich Crispy Bedmi Poori
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.