- 4 Eggs
- 150 g Granulated Sugar
- 150 g Chocolate (Semi-sweet or 70% Dark chocolate)
- 200 g Unsalted Butter
- 50 g All Purpose Flour
- Preheat the oven at 350 F and butter a dish and keep aside.
- Measure out the sugar in a bowl and break 4 eggs in a separate bowl so that you are ready to beat them with sugar as soon as the chocolate mix is ready in the next step.
- Melt the butter in the microwave until liquid and hot. Add the chopped chocolate and cover for 2 minutes. Mix until the chocolate melts and combines with butter. Keep aside
- Beat the eggs with sugar until pale yellow and foamy.
- Combine the Chocolate mix with the add mixture. Add flour in the mixture next and fold or combine gently.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Its done when the sides will be hard but the cake is melty, gooey at the center. Leave the cake on counter for5-10 minutes before serving with your favorite ice cream!Chocolate cravings satisfied!
- If you want less gooey cake just add 10g+ flour and bake for 10 more minutes.
- If you don't have oven cut the recipe in half so that it cooks in the smaller container and just steam the heatproof bowl until cake is set on corners and runny in the middles.