Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Bowl
Looking for a healthy breakfast recipe? Strawberry kiwi smoothie bowl is a healthy breakfast option that gets ready literally in minutes.All you need is to stock up your pantry with nutrient-rich foods like Chia seeds, coconut flakes, frozen fruits, and some honey to make this easy breakfast regularly. Just blend fruits and garnish with the healthy goodies. I have used chia seeds but you can substitute with any kind of seeds, nuts, and grains that you like. Some good examples are hemp seeds, sunflower or pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, etc. I also enjoy adding some nut butter, in this recipe I have used almond butter that imparts such a healthy, yummy, nutty flavor. Another good garnish is a healthy homemade granola.To finish it off, load this smoothie in the bowl with lots of fruit and enjoy it!
Ingredients to Blend
- ½ Medium Banana
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberry
- ½ cup Fresh Kiwi
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond or Dairy Milk
Ingredients for Garnishing
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ¼ cup Fresh Kiwi
- 2 tsp Honey
- Blend fruits and milk and pour in a bowl.
- Top of with garnishing ingredients, fruits, and honey. Enjoy!
- Garnish with any healthy nuts like sunflower, pumpkin, hemp, or flax seeds. This is a great recipe if you are into seed cycling or are just looking for a way to get in more seeds into your diet.
- Use any kind of fruit as the topping you like, to keep it low carb avoid using more banana as a garnish.